1. Personal information
To fulfill your request, you must provide AccuWash with certain information, such as your name, email address, physical address, payment information, and the details of the service that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information if you contact us directly.
2. Why AccuWash Needs Your Information and How AccuWash Uses It
AccuWash relies on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when AccuWash uses your information to fulfill your request, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as 1) providing and improving my services. AccuWash uses your information to provide the services you requested and in our legitimate interest to improve our services.
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. AccuWash shares your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. AccuWash engages certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our business, such as subcontractors. AccuWash will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If AccuWash sells or merges the business, AccuWash may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. AccuWash may collect, use, retain, and share your information if AccuWash has a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. AccuWash describes these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information AccuWash holds about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where AccuWash is required to store data for legal reasons) AccuWash will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, AccuWash will delete your personal information unless AccuWash has compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com.